Dear CASLL-ers:

I've been asked to write a short article for Business Communication
Quarterly on research in business writing and speaking. The purpose of the
article is to make others aware of research going on in Canada, on Canada,
and by Canadians in or out of Canada. I'd like to highlight particular
researchers, and I'm also interested in journals, conferences, research
groups, news group, web sites, or other venues for dissemination of Canadian
business communication research.

I've already been encouraged by seeing several research articles on Canadian
business communication, however, researchers who happen to be Canadians are
more difficult to track down.

If you have published or presented a paper on Canadian business
communication, or if you have information about venues for research on
Canadian business communication, please contact me by Thursday, January 15,
at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help,

Rebecca

Rebecca J. Sutcliffe, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Dept. of English
Associate Member, Dept. of Management & Marketing
Coordinator, Business Communication
Department of English
University of Saskatchewan
Saskatoon SK S7N 5A5

Office: (306) 966-5501 FAX: (306) 966-5951