Since I had nothing to add to the initial query, I simply responded to the
initial query directly rather than to the REED List that I knew of nothing
earlier. However, it occurs to me that I should call the attention of REED List
people that I have a list of saint plays and pageants on the EDAM web site at
http://www.wmich.edu/medieval/research/edam/index.html

It is a longer list than Larry's and includes pageants (but not characters
merely in procession, though I realize the distinction is murky). A warning
concerning the list; there are a few corrections to be made, and these should
be along within a couple of weeks or so, with luck.

Naturally I would be grateful for additions to the list.

Clifford Davidson