Cristina Mouron Figueroa (Dept of English and Germanic
Philology at University of Santiago de Compostela) and Begona
Crespo Garcia (Assistant Professor, Dept of English,
University of La Coruna, Spain) are working on this sort of
thing (especially the linguistic features of women's speech)
though I'm sure a lot of people are involved in different
aspects of female representation. Ruth Evans at University of
Wales, Cardiff, has done a lot and would be a good person to
contact.

Best wishes
John McGavin