---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 11:02:00 -0500 (EST)
From: Karen Sawyer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: pls and hans sachs

Calling all actors!  (Or potential crew members!)

Poculi Ludique Societas announces auditions for a short (20-minute) one
act farce by the German playwright Hans Sachs, called _The Stolen
Shrovetide Cock_.  Visiting professor and drama scholar John Cartwright
will be directing the play, which will be part of a triple bill of
one-acts called "The Joy of Sachs".  Performances will be Fri-Sun February
27-March 1, and March 6-8.

Auditions will be very simple--they'll involve reading from the
script and no prepared monologues are required.  They will be held
Thurs-Sat, Jan 22-24 (next week).  2 men and 2 women are needed.

Call me (Karen Sawyer) at 588-3660 for information and an audition
time--or e-mail me ([log in to unmask]).  Please pass this on to
anyone who might be interested (i.e. classes that you teach, people
in other departments, etc.)