Greetings!

I'm in the process of putting together my dissertation proposal.  I was
wondering if anybody out there knows if this has been done before.  I would
like to do an extensive character analysis of female characters in UK cycle
drama.  I did one on Eve a few years ago, and discovered that there were
regional differences which reflect, I thought, a cultural bias toward women:
the Cornish creates Eve as being Adam's peer, for instance.  Beyond the basic
texts themselves, is anyone aware of any other work in this area?

Thanks,

Tad Atkinson
Ball State University