Greetings OMs.

It's interesting to find some fellow ham radio ops on the list.
Communicating on the internet has some similarities to ham radio,
and I wouldn't be surpised if there were a greater proportion of
hams on the internet than among the population in general.

I haven't been active in many years - not since before the Great
Divorce - tho I keep renewing my ticket (W2XA), and I have been
reluctant to chuck out my old HBR receiver, which stays in a box in a
closet.

I used to enjoy CW, and I have an old key with a brass base and a
navy knob.  I wonder whether a little tremor in sync with my "fist"
would make it sound more regular. (:v)

Phil Tompkins