Ron, I have always believed that the cure as well as the cause of many of our
diseases must be in what we eat, or do not eat. There is proof of that, in the
case of some diseases, and theories on others. I  am concerned about folks who
grab a fistful of vitamins, herbs, or anything else, in various combinations,
and  amounts, without any scientific basis. Let's say that vitamin E in a
certain amount is very healthy, but what if it changes when mixed with another
vitamin, or mineral, or even a food that is ingested at the same time?  I am
no different than any other person who wants to be healthy and protected from
illness, but we must be careful, and do personal research before following the
latest fads. [log in to unmask]