Hi Judith and Barbara;

Your letters re: internal tremors are intriguing.  I've experienced
them in my right arm, leg and foot for several years and like Barbara
find this symptom something I can generally live with easily.  I also
experience tingling burning sensations from time to time in the base
of my right big toe or internally in my right butt cheek - like
sciatica?  Stress makes me vibrate internally until I have to check
visually to reassure myself it is not a visible tremor.  I do have
visible tremors too under certain stresses like public speaking.

I'll print this information for discussion at our support group.

Thankyou both for your input on this subject.

Murray 53/4