Brian, Brian, Brian,

You wrote:

>'Rubbish' is I admit a provocative word: I use it as a fly to draw
>  the big fish to come and take a bite out of me. See - It works!!

Wow; a big fish! Me! hey I've arrived.  Nice rationalisation Brian.
Even if true, which with all due respect I seriously doubt, it in no
way affects my point which is that the use of "rubbish" trivialises
the debate.  It also gives a totally wrong impression to newcomers to
PD and dyskinesia.  Some of them might actually believe you have the
authority to make such a judgement.  If you really believe that
drawing the big fish warrants confusing the little ones I suppose
there is not much I can do except pop up every now and then with
postings like this one.  Pity really, its going to get boring.

You also said:

   Of course I have read the whole book at least twice, but I have
read
   the first half many more times.

Interestingly tetchy response.  It brought a smile to my face (or
maybe just my mind).  You are not the only fisherman on this list.

 You also said:

>   Read my reply to David: I am not talking about people with
diphasic
>   dyskinesia. I am very sorry for them, and regret that I am unable
>   help them. As a sufferer of the plain vanilla form of Parkinsons.
>   (i.e. The majority), I will continue to quote my experience, just
as
>   David keeps quoting his.

I did read your reply to David and whilst I found it interesting I
fail to see what bearing it has on my posting,  which at no time says
that you are wrong in what you say.  I merely ask that you prove it
or stop presenting it as established fact.

And then:

>   Write out 500 times 'PWPs with diphasic dyskinesia are a small
minority'

Which about proves my point. Brian, those of us at this level of the
debate are a bit past primary school.  Giving us "lines" is not very
productive when we are challenging someone to present and his
credentials.

A Happy New Year to you too.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/10