^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  30   deg. F thawing

On Wed, 31 Dec 1997 20:06:24 -0600 jim and emily jackson
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>As the New Year is upon us, I want to express my deep appreciation for
>the
>wonderful comments and support I have received from members of this
>listserv in the past nine months since I joined the computer age and
>this
>community.  Dennis's insightful essays, Camilla's compassion, Barb and
>Ken's wit, Ivan's enthusiasm, Sonia's "shadow", Ron's cynical yet
>to-the-point insights, Ivan's feistiness, George's "mirror", Charlie's
>knowledge, Brian's programs, Jeff's archives, Judith's medical
>updates,
>Don's stubborn courage, and so many, many more great
>personalities--you all
>mean so much to me, and I suspect other silent "lurkers" as well.  You
>may
>not recognize me, but I "know" you, and value you all as neighbors.
>Thank
>you, named and unnamed companions in this difficult but hopeful
>struggle.
>
>Happy New Year to all, and to all a "good fight".
>
>Emily Jackson, CG Jim, 70/2

Dear Emily,

   It is so nice of you to remember all of us and our whole community,
including the "lurkers"!!

Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

Ivan