Hi and Happy New Year from one of the lurkers on the List!  My
husband Joe was diagnosed in March 1997 and we found this beautiful
List shortly after.  We have learned a great deal, and have explored
nutrition, fava beans, NADH, exercise, meditation, etc., and we are
still exploring.  Joe is currently on 5 mg Deprenyl, 1.5 mg Mirapex
and lots of supplements.  He's doing very well and we feel that the
List has been a great support and font of knowledge.  God bless each
and every one of you -- you are truly a family -- each one of you
registers with your individual personalities and traits.  We live in
Connecticut and  the Health Network on our Channel 51 is advertising
a program called BrainWave to be shown this Sunday, January 4 at 9 p.
m.  They will explore brain tumors and Parkinson's (in the promos
they show the produce counter of your local supermarket and the
question Can fruits and vegetables cure Parkinson's?)  Look for it in
your own local listings, or I'll try to report on it next week.  Ann
Gibbons