 73/26 every body says the can't understand why i don't shake like a lot of
pwp well i use mind lot over matter. right now i got both. with judith
sister dying and i can't be at her side has me all upset and i tryed to use
a hard key last nifgt blew it he uses packt and repeter voice. took key awy
from me so far i had to do lot of deleteing as i am runing lot od same
letter clear cross the scean. ony time it raly gets bad is when i get upset.
you can never let your graud douwn. you see we are humans pd is nothing but
a sickness. and i will win. am also doing a lot of studering now vivian has
to feed me as soon as i can get my mind to working again. right now i could
cry but will not. i am a man. guess it is just mocho. ladies don't get upset
no offence. keyboard still can't spell lololo  73 guys

                      73/26 lima,ohio

                      i.y.q don&vivian love of my live

                       best meds for pd
                       lots of love