Dear Friends - HAPPY NEW YEAR - I`m sitting opening my "post" as usual -
but the first day in the new year is very speciel to me!  Every year I`m
sitting listening and wathcing the most wonderful New Year-concert from
Vienna in the "Golden Hall" where I have been several times. As far as I
know all countries in Europe are able to receive it, It`s so beautiful with
all that Strauss-music, it make me feel so happy and I wish I was a bird
then I would fly to Vienna, because I have foreever "lost my heart in
Vienna".
Now I`ll enjoy the beautiful music and and let my brain and heart be
"filled
up" right now I "feel" i`m into the concert-hall :-))
Sonia

PS!  Hope you was listening too, it was the most beautiful concert from
Vienna I EVER
heard, :-))