--------------B6989BA68D3A08290D9346F9

Monte Wetzler wrote:

> Does anyone know of any facility in the NY area that takes an approach
> to the treatment of pd which is similar to that described in the
> Keynote Speech posted by Bob and Joy Graham, which I found to be most
> interesting.

The Parkinson's Outreach Program has some of the same features. It is
not available in all areas, but it is widening its area. I believe NPF
has bought out all the sites so far, and may expand.

Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Nutrition you can live with!"

--------------B6989BA68D3A08290D9346F9

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
Monte Wetzler wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Does anyone know
of any facility in the NY area that takes an approach to the treatment
of pd which is similar to that described in the Keynote Speech posted by
Bob and Joy Graham, which I found to be most interesting.</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>

<P>The Parkinson's Outreach Program has some of the same features. It is
not available in all areas, but it is widening its area. I believe NPF
has bought out all the sites so far, and may expand.

<P>Kathrynne

<P>--
<BR>Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
<BR>"Nutrition you can live with!"
<BR>Medical nutrition therapy
<BR>Tel: 970-493-6532 // Fax: 970-493-6538
<BR>&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

--------------B6989BA68D3A08290D9346F9--