My wife, Cecily, 77/20+ has been using satin sheets for 2or 3 years and no
problems. She doesn't read in bed, I imagine that would be a problem. She
feels that the advantages of the slipperiness overcome the disadvantages.
Make it so much easier to move around in bed. We got the idea from a friend
that had PD and muscular dystrophy. We got them at Sears, altho I would
think that any fair sized dept store would have them in the linen dept, or
could get them.
Bob Anibal
P.S. New Years Eve was our 56th aniversary. Can anyone beat that ?