Hello Wayne,
In my case I`m visiting my physiotherapist once a week and she take care of
my muscles from my neck to my feet by giving me ordinary massage. Because
I`m a pwp I don`t pay for the treatment. This massage, and because I`m
visiting our Local-center for retired where I do excersices with another
physiotherapist (we are a team about 10), does that I`m in good shape.
Best wishes
Sonia