Now that I think about it, I find I don't understand the increase in
dyskinesia I reported experiencing when concentrating on a complex
physical task such as playing an unfamiliar piano piece.

Several people mentioned effects of an increase in stress or
excitement.  I have experienced increased tremor in such situations,
such as during an engaging movie scene, or even when beginning a
meal!  I associate increased tremor with insufficient dopamine, but
dyskinesia, based on what I've read, is the result of too much
dopamine.

Perhaps what I'm experiencing is just an increased awareness of
dyskinesia, because it interferes with trying to achieve better
physical control of my movements.  It's my body, but I guess I don't
necessarily have a good handle on what it's doing.

Phil Tompkins