Phil....

I've REALLY been thinking about this topic lately (caused by necessity, NOT
just because it's such a fun and  interesting topic!) <groan> and attribute
the increase in dyskenesia at odd times to be S.O.P.  ( errrrrr... "standard
operating procedure, " for them of ya what ain't familiar with this acronym)
for some of us living with PD and is just another Parkinson's-related
phenomena.

Some things, m'friend, just don't always have an easy answer (tho there prolly
is a long and complicated medical one if'n ya really wanna search for it).  In
my opinion, it's enough that we discuss AND acknowlege these PD-related
anomalies amongst ourselves, bring them to light, and establish them as being
valid PD-related symptoms and/or quirks, mention 'em to our respective
neurologists (who will ignore 'em, of course) <rueful grin> and THEN get on
with life.

I've found over the years, I've "mentally logged"  these odd-ball symptoms as
they crop up in my life and try to ANTCIPATE them BEFORE I am at a point where
they interfere with my daily life.   This type of anticipation has proved to
be a tremendous boon to my daily comfort level as it permits me to either
avoid and/or compensate for these specific PD symptoms before they happen.

(ASIDE) And I don't care WHAT them doctors say 'bout certain invisible
Parkinson's symptoms - It's OUR own body, we LIVE in that body, and if WE feel
a particular symptom, then it's VALID! <stamping virtual foot emphatically!>

Barb Mallut