Mark
Is your father an older man.  Remember the trouble Peter had with Mirapex?  My
husband 76/11 has been on Mirapex since last July.  As I have posted before,
he already had hallucinations but they became worse after July.  To muddy up
the waters,  Mel went in kidney failure about the same time so his ND doesn't
know what is causing the hallucinations.  She has chosen to leave him on the
Mirapex.  She's a very good ND with Parkinson experience (was in on Sinemet
research) so we are trusting her.  I can't help but wonder tho and have
brought the subject up to her on each visit.
Mary CG for Mel 76/11