Bruce:

What a strange thing to say.  Are you serious?  Poor dumb people don't get
Parkinson's?  If I had known that I would have donated most of my salary to
charity years ago and "dumbed down."  If the basis of your observation is
this list then please reconsider your sampling criteria.  Only people who
can afford computers and ISPs are on this list.

                Ron Reiner (50/2)