 i went to church to day had long talk with the minster and vivian longer
with my self. i have been very deprest of late. am winng i feel lot better
to day. just hope i did not make a fool of my self. first in years i felt
like that. you can't beat pd acting like i did. i took batery out of my
tracker took my leave catcher and some other stuff to my shed way out back.
even getting to learn a little about 95 windows. gues i am back. interal
tremars are to me is like if you are nervus only its in side of you. you can
feel shakeing only it in side. then it comes out side. mind over mater helps
to over come it. but you loose at timees so vivian got to feed me. help me
from falling. you can not win all the time as they say good days bad days.
work hobbys useing computer just any thing to keep your mind busy. chase
pretty ladies. try to walk like i am now. world is not such bad place to
live in even with pd. we just got to fight little harder. you know we are
smart pepople. only thing it just takes us longer to do it. just fixed some
light in my computer room. so i must be back. also got some pluming to do.
you young pwp never say die i can do any i could befor pd. as i was in my
40's lost my bussiness. but you see i am still around and just dirty old
man. well dirty any how. so if you ever need help call on me. what i don't
know is't worth knowning. i may not be right but will give you an answer.
not how to spell my keayboard fault. lololo  be good

                         73/26 lima,ohio

                         I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life

                         BEST MEDS FOR PD
                         IS LOT OF LOVE