Bob & Joy Graham wrote requesting other views on the McGoon book.  I
borrowed from the library and I'm about halfway through it.

I agree that that the description part is very enlightening.  I started
to get lost in the drug therapy section, so I may take longer to
understand the rest, particularly in the limited loan time.  more when I
finish.

I'd like say how much I have learned from listening in on this list.
It's been great for an ignorant newcomer to the dx.  thanks to all
contributors.

Happy New Year, whatever time zone you are in.

Les, (aged 50/dx 50) tottenham, Ontario