Don, I gotta hide my computer from xyl! If she sees what YOU got done, then
she compares with what I got done, she'll give me lots of trouble!  I feel
like a bad guy, i gave my brother-in-law an old computer with a 40 meg HD, and
he has no previous computer training. My wife thought I was doing a GOOD
thing! I was getting even with him for all the stuff he gave me over the
years, like an orange piano, that I had to build a room to put it in, and no
one here plays the piano, and telephones that shorted out my whole system, a
drill that almost fried my arm, and a lot of other stuff I did not need, but
did not want to hurt his feelings.  Now I think he will be calling me every
day. So I guess I will never be even! LOL! [log in to unmask]