Date:    Thu, 1 Jan 1998 12:14:43 +0800
From:    Bob & Joy Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Radio hams

Hey you radio hams -- how about starting a regular radio program designed
for PWP.  A sort of information radio?
I have been thinking it would be great to get a regular "spot" on a radio
station, at one of our local radio stations in Perth = hey, but you could
do your own show!

Thinking allowed (aloud) again.

Joy Graham