From: donald mckinley
Subject: was i bad?
>internal

>tremars are to me is like if you are nervus only its in side of you. you
can
>feel shakeing only it in side. then it comes out side. mind over mater
helps
>to over come it. but you loose at timees so vivian got to feed me. help me
>from falling.

Hi Don,

There is a well known connection between PD symptoms and stress.  The stress
can be "bad", such as having worries over something, or "good", such as your
favourite football team winning.  Both make your body produce chemicals that
affect the way your PD meeds work.

And when you are stressed by the "bad" kind, you *will* feel shaky inside.
This is not an effect of PD, but an effect of the stress chemicals.  But
because the making of the stress chemicals uses up some of your dopamine,
which you don't have enough of anyway, you will not be feeling so good, and
this produces its own stress, and so it goes.

PWPs have to learn how to control stress, more than anything else, because
if this is not learned, just taking PD meds won't let you live life as you
want to.

Jim