Hello everyone....I am enjoying and learning so much from this group.
I do have a question:

when my dad died and we were going to donate organs they would only
except his eyes because of the parkinsons......does anyone know why ? I
thought it would be a great benefit to Parkinsons research and heart
disease if they would of taken more for research . (If they cannot use a
organ I thought it would be used for research)My mom said they said they
could not accept them.We are thinking that it is because of the unknown,
that they do not know what causes Parkinsons.

Any help would be appreciated, and thanks again for all your comfort to
me.
Love & prayers,
Linda