----------
> Fra: Linda <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: a question
> Dato: 6. januar 1998 06:41
>
> Hello everyone....I am enjoying and learning so much from this group.
> I do have a question:
>
> when my dad died and we were going to donate organs they would only
> except his eyes because of the parkinsons......does anyone know why ?
*********
Dear Linda,
Most interesting question. I`m an organ-donor too and I called The Donor
Bank in Copenhagen 10 minutes ago and was told, that in Denmark they will
use all my organs EVEN I have PD - IF some of them isn`t good enough the
docors not automaticly use e.g. my brain for research, then I have to giver
further permission.
Best wishes
Sonia N
Denmark