To Jim Slattery, re: your reply to Roger.
I am interested in your use of Sinequan, I have on  hand a supply of
Elavil which I think is similar to Sinequan. I used it on a continuous
basis for three months but had to discontinue it due to side effects.
But I am wondering if it might be a good med for me to take on an "as
needed" basis as you are using Sinequan. I have a left side tremor which
in beginning to really nag me, and poor quality sleep much of the time
with an awareness of the tremor for many hours of the night. I am taking
no PD med's. I am not totally against PD meds but am trying to hold off
due to fear of side effects. I am quite sensitive to all drugs. I am
just wondering that based on the above information , do you , based on
your experience, think the Elavil might be helpfull to me taking a dose
only once in a while?
Lanier Maddux      Chattanooga Tn.