          I remember extensive discussion on the list a number of months ago
concerning a particular type of speech program that was highly recommended.
(Since that time they changed servers at work and my hard drive failed, so I
have lost all records about it.)

Carol has gotten much harded to understand(at many times very fast and
slurred.)
We will be seeing both her primary neuro and one at Mass. Gen. this Thurs and
next week and we would like to talk with them about it.

Could someone either:
     1. repost one or two of the more general posts,
     2. tell me its name and post directions on how to search John's archives,
or
     3. give me a URL where I can get more information of this type of
therapy.

I am sure that we will also be discussing Mirapex and Requip? and I have also
lost almost all info on them. (Those are the 2 newer treatments , aren't
they?)

I will apreciate any information either on the list, or directly to me,
([log in to unmask]) as you feel appropriate.

TKS

Phil Connors, CG for Carol 61,14

P.S. I will return to the chat channel as soon as I get Pirch back on the
!@##@!@*^%$ hard drive.