With the assorted "People-Who-Made-Lotsa-News-in-1997" lists and articles at
the end of the year, I noticed that Tiger Woods was mentioned frequently.

After thinking about it, I realized that I don't believe I've ever hear him
called by anything BUT "Tiger."

I simply cannot imagine his parents naming Tiger THAT as his given name, so
wondered if anyone amongst our List-family can enlighten me.  DOES Tiger Woods
have a "real" name or  IS Tiger "IT?"

Ohhh... and prolly an email response directly to me might be better than
with-it sports fiends publicly posting 500 answers to my question on the List.
 I can just picture how THAT would look to someone logging onto the List for
the first time with all the questions, life-problems, and pain that is so
often mentioned here and finding the discussion is about Tiger Wood's REAL
name!
OYEEEEEE! <grin>

Thanks, sports-minded-people.... It'll be SUCH a relief to FINALLY be able to
KNOW.... <smile>

Barb Mallut