Someone asked a couple of days back if Requip came in other than 0.25 mg
tablets.

I can confirm that it comes in 1mg tablets; my regimen is currently

   1mg Requip & 1 50/200 Sinemet CR - Three times per day

I too have noticed a slight tendency to have a headache after taking my
meds which
did not occur when I was only taking the Sinemet (hence the Requip seems to
be the
most likely culprit) - but it happens to me maybe 2 or 3 times a week, and
the headache
is so slight that I just do my best to ignore it.

For me at least, the Requip seems to "even out" my functionality and that
effect seems
to be cumulative as the day wears on.  The day goes something like this:

   T+0:               Take morning dose of Requip and Sinemet.

   T+20 minutes: Start feeling even slower and sleepier and slightly nauseated

   T+40 minutes: Slowness et. al. goes away; this happens very quickly,
over the space of
                         no more than a minute and I'm "on".

   T+3.5 hours:   Start to notice that I'm slowing down.  Take second doses.
                         If there is a slow/sleepy/nausea period from this
dose it is very short;
                         most of the time I don't even notice one.
                         Functionality just re-improves fairly rapidly and
I've not really clocked it.

   T+8.5 to 9 hours:  Start to notice I'm slowing down.  But note that it
is much
                              longer than the duration of the on period
from the first dose.
                              Also my walking remains smoother and easier
than when not
                              medicated, even with the slowly increasing
bradykinesia.
                              Take third doses.  Again, no significant
slow/sleepy/nausea,
                              functionality just slides up again.

   T+15 to 16 hours: Start to slow down again; again the duration of the
useful on
                              period seems longer than for the first two
doses and again
                              the walking remains good well into the
increasing slowness.

For me all I can say is that Requip is a much better deal than Permax was;
during the
Permax period I had almost constant G.I. discomfort (unless I under
medicated myself)
and Permax also made me depressed (or more depressed).

John Stafford -- http://pw2.netcom.com/~johnws/index.html --
................... Si fallatis officium, quaestor infinitius eat se
quicquam scire de factis vestris.