Hello Joy and Bob,
I`ll try to write something about what is important to me:
************
Since I became a pwp I live much more intens. I have made that choise NOT
allow PD to control my life all the time, in spite of my sticks and
wheelchair I still
join the Music-Hall, the theather going by plane to e.g. Copenhagen to see
friends or abroad for vacation.
I think it`s very important to have a sympathetic attitude, because as long
as I`m able to do all that I still feel that I still LIVE.
Since I became a widdow 10 years ago, I have never had so many good and
true friends as today. I have developed as a human being I accept my
diseace.
Today I`m pleased because I still are able to rise from my bed in the
morning without help from another person, I still can drive my car, and
even it`s very difficult I still can walk.
All that I didn`t thaught about before i became PD, today I thank my God
that I`m still able to do so. In spite of PD I have a rich life - and I
enjoy it.
Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP

----------
> Fra: Bob & Joy Graham <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Help with Newsletter: a challenge
> Dato: 1. januar 1998 05:14
>
> Dear List members
> I am about to start writing my LAST PAWA newsletter - I have in the past
> used material which has come from the list, and our readers in Western
> Australia appreciate the combined wisdom of so many.
>
> It occurred to me that there may be other "budding writers" or
journalists
> out there on the List who would love to contribute to a Newsletter for
PWP.