Hi,
I'm new to this group. I am so glad I've found it. Have been lurking for
a day now and already have obtained so much interesting info.

I join for a friend of mine. She is a retired college professor. Very
intelligent but her mental and physical health is failing fast.

She was on Sinement for about 4 years and it is no longer doing the job
and her doctor has started her on experimental drugs (don't know the
name but she said she has to take about 9 pills at once). Its not
helping either.

Am interested in the latest and best drugs out today as well as
homeopathic, vitamins, etc.

Thanks,
Charlotte
--
And when the night is cloudy,
 There is still a light that shines on me,