^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   34  deg. Frain
   Well, Dale Severance, you are brave, to suffer for weeks to titrate up
onto 6 mg/dose of Requp, but as for me, I am so ANGRY that Requip's
primary side effect is to "somnolence."

Reading Camilla's post below, I instantly decided to NOT BOTHER with
Requip.  It's not worth the anxiety.  Let's take Requip and Mirapex and
dump them in the field of poppies in the Wizard of Oz.

Is a PWP's QUALITY OF LIFE supposed to be a good doze in an armchair?

I for one don't intend to sleep through life.
 I can do a lot better with a nice bottle of wine!

I am very happy for Camilla and Peter's early AM improvements, but still,
I want to be ALERT.

Ivan the gadfly