^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  32   deg. Ffreezing drizzle
Dear friends,

I was seen by the surgeon on Tuesday and he recommended that I do  NOT
have hernia surgery right now.  So I suppose I will live with it-it's too
small to be of immediate concern and too large to get pinched off and
strangulate.

God, don't we talk about details!

THe icy roads won't allow the long trip to Boston tonight and tomorrow so
the 6-hour evaluation of my body's response to Sinemet and Eldepryl,
including the off-periods, will be postponed til the roads are safer.
Neurological Referral Center will re-schedule.

Too much stressful travelling is not the best thing at the moment.

Ivan