^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  48/10         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses 34    deg. Frain
Donna,

Mirapex  knocked me out. So did Permax.  Now I'm BACK> your Dad will come
back,too I hope.

I wouldn't use MIrapex and REquip togther.

I don't think a neurologist who ignores his dizziness is competent.
Change doctors.

love,

Ivan THE GADFLY