Linda, your father was lucky to have a daughter like you. I have a daughter
who says things that make me feel bad,  but she does not mean for that to
happen, and she is a wonderful person, just lacks patience. I am sure your
father knew how you felt. My dad had a heart attack 41 years ago, is 80 now,
and PD has been very rough on him, he can hardly move.  I know we will miss
him badly when his time comes, but we hate to see him so miserable. We have to
trust God to know what is best, and meanwhile we pray for a miracle.  I spent
years expecting the phone to ring with bad news, and never imagined he would
have anything like PD.  I hope the new year brings you many good things to
compensate for your loss. [log in to unmask]