At 01:37 PM 1/10/98 +1100, Jim Slattery wrote:
>Please folks, pretty please with sugar on!
>
>Don't quote ALL of a message you are responding to.  And
>especially, don't quote a previous message which itself
>contains a quote!
>
>If you do, you clutter up the mail servers, AND add to
>download times and costs for us all.
>
>Also, please don't include anyone's e-mail address in the
>body of your message. (This usually comes about when you
>quote all of a message.)
>
>Most e-mail programs only allow you to quote, or not to
>quote, and if you choose to quote, put all the message in.
>BUT, you can *delete* those parts of the message to which
>you are *not* replying.
>
>Also, could I please suggest that when writing a reply that
>is *solely* for a particular person, and not for the general
>interest of the group, you address your reply to that
>person's e-mail address, and not to either "Multiple
>recipients of LIST PARKINSN".
>
>Sorry to nag, but anything we can do to lower traffic and
>speed up the Internet is to the better for all of us.
>
>Jim 58/12

  jim i don't understsd your mail. i am going through rough time now my mind
is not at it best. here is mr 2ceents worth. at the end of a post put your
email addreess sso we dan answe to you only . a sfazia came back as wrong
will wait later for his right  email so i have ask a lot to at least put
there email at the end of post. you just put jim glad to meet you jim

                        73/26 lima,ohio

                        I.Y.Q.don&vivian love of my life

                         BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                         LOTS OF LOVE