At 06:15 AM 1/8/98 UT, Bill's Barb wrote:

>It's when subterfuge and lies are used as a means to gaining our trust in
>order to hustle a multi-level marketing product that it feels to me we're
>being imposed upon... used... cheated.
>
>Imagine... IMAGINE what the List would be like if EACH of the multi-level
>marketing hustlers who've logged onto the List had been permitted by the List
>owner to STAY here and continually market their assorted products and
services
>whenever they wanted to.

Barb, well said, as usual.  The snake oil people, er...multi-level
marketing product pushers have taken over too many sites on the NET.  It is
easy to spot them there.  When you click onto a site and of the first
twenty hits, eighteen are pushing a particular product, you don't bother to
go any further; you dump the site, never to return.  This List is too
important to too many people to allow even one, not two snake oil shills
too! (That's too many to's, too's and two's too).
                                                        Peace, John