Susan -  I am always glad to hear responses from anyone who is taking
tolcapone. I have been taking it since September - was taken off Permax
for a month before I started.  That was a hard time.
Otherwise I have had some of the same effects you had.  I did however
have Diarrhea for 3-4 weeks, and am now experiencing some dys again.  I
have really cut down on sinamet.  Also had those extreme perspiring
episodes but have subsided.
On the plus side I really do feel better despite any side effects. I work
fulltime which is also a plus for me.
I am anxious to find out what Sonia learned from here neuro today.
Rosemary

Rosemary Paul
Community Services  x3919