I find the survey method interesting:  No consent form, technical terms for
lay people.

1. Sex:    Female

2. Nationality _____American--Caucasian____________________________

3. Age         above 65

4. How long ago were You diagnosed with PD?
                     0-5 years ago

5. What medications are You taking at the moment?
 Your terms are too technical:  I take Permax and Artane for PD

6. In general, are You satisfied with the effectiveness of Your medication?
No

7. How often are You troubled by the following symptoms:   F—frequently
A—all the time  R--rarely
tremor---F
rigidity---F
slowness of movement---A
postural instability---A
dyskinesia---A
hallucinations---F
dementia---R
depression---A
dystonia---R
sexual problems---A

8. How disabling are the following symptoms:   C—cannot function  when
symptoms occur  D---function with difficulty  F---function OK
tremor---C
rigidity---C
slowness of movement---D
postural instability----C
dyskinesia---D
hallucinations---C
dementia---C
depression---D
dystonia---D
sexual problems---C

9. Have You ever been hospitalized due to PD symptoms? Which symptom(s)?
No
 Comments--most troubling problem is frequent falling.  Tremors are
tolerable.