Dear listfriends,
Now I don`t count weeks but month since I started second try with Tasmar 1.
of Nov. 97. As you know it hasn`t been without problems and today I visited
my neuro consultant Dr. Dupont. In one way he was satisfied with  my
condition - but he also notised that my hyperkinesi is a little worser and
my dyskinesi in my right leg and foot was MUCH worser today at 10.30 am
where I used to be in my best condition during the day. At this point just
now 7.50 pm I`m sitting "jumping" like a ball, it`s very unpleasant, I`m
very tired and know my best "medicin" is to rest. Before I do this I`ll
tell you what we decided and why:

Dr. Dupont asked me to go on with Tasmar, because instead of stop and go
back to my "old" dosis 700 mg. CR Sinemet - I`m now on 500 mg. -  he told
me to increase Permax with 1/2  0,25 x 3 = 0,75 mg. x 3
because Dupont trust me and know I have earlier adjusted my medication
until I found that dosis I can tolerate without to vomit too much.
I was told too, that my symptoms has increased and I couldn`t expect to bee
much better. From now I`ll take one month at the time and see what happens,
I don`t expect miracles. I`m not unhappy, disappointed or bitter - because
maybe I can become better !
About sideeffects e.g. diarrhea Dupont was very pleased to hear, that they
disappered after 2-3 weeks, because a great deal of his patients have this
sideefect. He was told from Rosch it will stop if one continue with Tasmar,
and in my case it happened.
All you dear friends who are or expect to try Tasmar, please don`t be
scared about my "story" because Suzan and Rose are better, and until now 3
of my good friends in Denmark are better too. I must not forget to tell
that Dupont offered me a deep brain el-stimulation but first about 1 - 2
years. This surgery might help my foot and leg.
I wish you all good luck.

Sonia

NEVER GIVE UP