hi barb

you wrote:
>Bluntly, do you work for or otherwise have a monetary
>interest in any of the "NADH Sources" you're so busy
>- as an "herbalist" yet -  referring our List members to
>use and buy?

barb, i'm glad you asked the question of tami

blunt isn't necessarily rude
simply direct and to the point

[i'm a little out of sync with the messages
aol seems to be forwarding the digests to me out of order
and i just received the digest with your questioning message]

in reviewing tami's message
i find it an interesting amalgamation of chat and sell
i also find it interesting that her husband is not named
i also also find it interesting that her e-mail address is aol
[seems to be a popular server for some persistent hucksters]

>IF I've made an error in my judgment, I'm sorry,
>however, this REALLY smells like a hustle to me,
>and I wasn't born yesterday!

ditto, ditto, and ditto!
we've both been 'around the internet block' so to speak
and while pd may affect olfactory senses in some of us
it seems to improve our oilfactory sensibilities

as a btw, non-pd,
bermudians frequently use shark liver oil as a weather forecast tool

your cynical cyber sys

janet

janet paterson / 50-9 / sinemet-selegiline-prozac / [log in to unmask]