from [log in to unmask]>com

I Believe  I"ve finally settled down on my adjustment to Maripex.  I
related early on
in my treatment that it functioned extremely well, giving me much longer
on times
with good performance.  Then after a few days at 3 ( 1 mg  tablets tid)
experienced what I felt was  reaction to this dosage.   I now feel that
is was most
likely the suggested cutback of  my routine dosages of sinemet 25/100 and
CR
50/200 that caused the problems I was having.  I contacted my neurologist
and
initially had me cut back the Maripex to 1/2 mg  tid.  I found that  I
had to return the
dosage of sinemet to what I  was taking before  I started Maripex. and
return  the
Maripex dosage to 3  ( 1 mg  tablets  TID). 25/100 &CR 50/200 Sinemet.

i'm now back  under control again.  at least for now.    I SEEM TO ALWAYS
 END UP
DEPENDING ON SINEMET.  i  Learned  that I cannot cut back on my sinemet
at the
dosages of maripex  at  3  ( 1 mg  tabs   tid)   Looking back  appears
easier to explain
than at the time of stress. . i see my neurologist  again on the 19th..
I' ll see what he
wants to do about maintaining  or increasing the Mariner .

I  think that  the energy I get from Maripex  lasts only about 4 hours
and leaves me short
2 hours  where i get quite drowsey.  everything picks up for me shortly
after taking  the
2nd  and 3rd doses.

I hope this is helpful  to others on maripex.

I'm now planning to concentrate on anti-oxidents and other good ways to
keep the brain cells healthy and/or  protect  and revitalize them  and
also slow  or reduce  the p.d.

[log in to unmask] 58/13 Bi-pallodotomies 25/100 CR 50/200 & Maripex