I have had a few inquiries from members whose messages haven't appeared
on the list.  If you haven't already, change your setting from NOREPRO to
REPRO by sending a regular email message to the listserver at

In the body of the message, put   set parkinsn REPRO

Another reason could be including the **list address** when you include the
message to which you are replying.  The listserver then thinks it has
found a looping message and sends it to me as an error message.
Sometimes I catch them but when there are dozens of error messages, it's
almost impossible to catch them all.

Hope this helps.

Barbara
Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing