My husband 75/22 is on his thid week of Mirapex (now .50 three times per
day).

He is not so stiff and rigid on awakening in the morning and can sleep
eight to ten hours at night now.

After reading on the list that someone else had noticed the absence of
RLS while on Mirapex, I asked and sure enough, my husband's not having
this now for the first time in years.

He is having some really bad "freezing," non moving and balance
problems, but I think that this may have to do with a sluggish bowel
(which we are working on) which has in the past really caused a
worsening of the PD symptoms.  So this freezing may be from that and not
the Mirapex.

That's all I know for now, folks,

Carol Horner