I am appalled at the rude responses to Tami's posting about her husband and
the NADH source.  I fail to see how she will profit unless she owns a lot
of stock in the company or owns the company herself.  There was no member
number to order under, just an item number.  Did I miss something? I
personally appreciated her openness, where is our compassion for her young
husband and  our answers to her questions?

I am familiar with Dr. Whitaker and his recommendation is good enough for
me.  Today I wrote a check for  $51.60 for 30 5 mg tabs of NADH at a health
food store.  This is a six day supply if I take 20 mgs a day.  I am 62/9
and have just gone back to work so I can afford the NADH. Of course I need
the extra NADH in order to function at work in an office.  I tried cutting
down to 2 or 3 tabs a day but my body still feels like a bag of bricks with
pain at every turn and my hand is stiff.  When I take 4 or 5 tabs a day it
cuts my symptoms down considerably.  I tried synamet and Eldepryl and I
will not take them again.

I appreciate the sharing  on this list but I must tell you that I scan
every index hoping to find a source for reliable NADH that I can afford.

Carol Phelps [log in to unmask]