Bill, thanks for forwarding this info. it is very interesting, and thought
provoking.  When I read it, I wondered if most people will appreciate the fact
that a cure for diseases like cancer, Parkinson's, etc will do more than help
millions of peope who are suffering, it will actually LOWER our personal
spending. The fewer deaths and disabilities resulting from the projected
cures, will make health insurance cheaper and more available to people who
need it the most. Also, jobs will be created to produce whatever  medications
needed for the treatment and cures of the diseases.

Ken B