Well Don, if you spilled hot coffee on their laps, they would NEVER ignore
you! When I was a kid, it seems like someone spilled something at every meal,
we used to think about wearing a raincoat to the table!  I think the reason
was that we had big glasses and always had a bottle of soda or juice, or milk
on the table, it was so easy to spill them when reaching for some food,we all
love our food!  In my house now we have short fat glasses and cans of soda, so
even if we spill, no one gets soaked.
You have to understand that the average person is ignorant about diseases,
like the people who see someone who wears dark glasses, figure he/she is sight
impaired, and TALK LOUD! WHY????? The ears are working!    Well anyway you
were smart to let them know you can talk for yourself.  [log in to unmask]