Thank you to all of you who wrote letters of condolence and support this
past week, following the death of my sister.

It's difficult to lose a loved one, especially when it is sudden and
unexpected, but death is part of life, and I like to think of it as a
beginning rather than an ending, and I can find much comfort in this thought.

The travel time because I live about two hundred miles from the rest of my
family, and the stress of the situation have made the past several days long
and tiring. Arriving home and reading your kind words is also very
comforting and truly appreciated.

To Don McKinley who wrote: "with judith's sister dying and i can't be at her
side ..." I knew you would be thinking about me, Don, so in effect you were
at my side. {{HUGS}} to you and Vivian. WEYQ2,2.

May we all find peace, happiness and good health, in this new year...

Judith Richards